Amber + Gary = Love

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this awesome couple Amber and Gary today! They are so photogenic and so in love!We walked from the west side of Tom McCall Park (I think!) and over the Morrison Bridge. Then took a lovely walk down the esplanade on the east side over to Burnside Bridge and back down to the park.

It was quite the walk but well worth it for all the beautiful places we stopped to take photos!

There were tons of bicyclists that were coming past us just then.. So I was snapping the photos between the bicyclists!
As you well know I absolutely adore awesome backgrounds.. so I begged the sweet couple to stop and indulge my slight obsession! I'm so glad they did!
Amber and Gary thanks so much for a great session! I look forward to working with you are wedding in December. You are so naturally posed and great to work with!
Also... to see more photos click here!
Get 15 comments on this blog and get a free 11X14 photo of your choice!

15 comments:

Scott and Perry said...

What great photos! You guys look great....looks like you guys had a fun day.

Unknown said...

These are so sweet!

Unknown said...

These are SO sweet and romantic! I love them!! Not only do you two look amazing but the photographer did an incredible job of capturing just how much in love you two really are. I also love the sepia and black & white variations. Great photos!!

Judi said...

Awesome photos! Amber and Gary, you guys are just too cute!! Great job Ruth!

Unknown said...

Who are these of, I cannot see any faces.....

Anonymous said...

Emma(age8) can't post her own but she says "Aw how cute!" (to the door pics)

Heather Joy said...

You guys are so adorable! It looks like you found an amazing photographer! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great photos and cute couple! Of course I am prejudiced because Amber is my niece.

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You guys look so much in love. Your pictures are so magical, I can't stop looking at them!! I am so happy for you both. I can't wait till december!!!
Daphne Herrington

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love these!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, I especially love the brick wall background, very unique!

HappyJuicer said...

These shots look amazing! They could be in a magazine. I love the backgrounds and you two look so adorable!

Rhonda Norton said...

Awesome photos!! You guys look great together!! Love you!

Shawna said...

You can feel the love in these photos!! Simply beautiful!

Post a Comment