Glenn & Julie -Siblings {{Vancouver WA photographer}}

I am so terrible at keeping secrets! Well maybe not too terrible since I managed to keep this BIG secret for an entire month!!! But now the cat is out of the bag and I can share.
My best friend Julie (who might I add I have known since 2/3rd grade!) and her brother booked a secret photo session to surprise their mom for her birthday. She drove all the way from college in Ellensburg to come to the session. Love it. We met early morning over on Officers Row downtown Vancouver and took some great photos!!




 Sweet sweet siblings- Looks at these two!
 Of course the "Anything you can do I can do better" shot! You guys totally had my laughing... LOVE IT!

 Love these two! They are so funny and so sweet. And their mom is super super lucky to have such thoughtful kids :)

I am now booking for June & July. Contact me for rates and some fun new session ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment