Jess & Brett- Sunset fun! {{Vancouver WA photographer}}

Hi all! Quick post today... Last night driving home I could not even believe how beautiful the sun was going down over the west hills of Portland/Vancouver. So what does this crazy girl do!? Post to my Facebook friends to help me quench my creative juices flowing and out of my system so I could sleep!
So the sweet Jess messaged me and her and Brett skipped a movie to come and hang out with me for a few minutes while the sun set beyond the Interstate Bridge... :) 
Here is what we captured. Enjoy!
Aw... I love capturing sweet moments like this.

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Brett is looking at Jess is this one! Its soo sweet. You are tell he really really likes her ;)
I love it. Do you love it too?!
Leave a comment below for this adorable couple!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! great job Ruthie!

Jennifer Starcher said...

That last one is my FAVE and I would totally have a big canvas on my wall of it!!!!

Jen Harris said...

These are awesome! wHAT A FUN NIGHT OUT!

Post a Comment