Melody B {{Forest Grove OR photographer}}

Last week I had such a great time out in Forest Grove OR with Melody Bell of Melody Bell- Hair Design an amazing hair stylist and sweet soul!

Melody has such a great sense of style and fun when she asked me to come and take some photos for her I couldn't wait. 

She and I have collaborated on a few different photography projects hosted by Leslie Carpenter such as the Into the Wild Shoot and also the Nature Goddess Shoot.

After a few shots around the Mood Swings Salon that she works out of we took a run down to the park close by and enjoyed the beautiful morning sun! When we got back to the salon after the park I realized that I left my phone somewhere laying in the park... Oh so SCARY! But Melody and I jumped back in the car and raced to find it. Thankfully it was still there!

 And I am super excited and proud to announce that she will be helping me out with our up-coming boudoir marathons! Can't wait to get to know you better and spend some more time with you Melody.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this awesome stylist and SWEET soul. She does amazing work! Even last minute in a hotel room for a best friend who doesn't listen and let's strangers "cut/style" her hair! She can fix just about anything! That's talent!

I love the way you have captured her through your work, Ruthie.

-Bestie since 1994!

Post a Comment