The Smith's {{Downtown Vancouver WA photographer}}

There is absolutely no way this day could have gone any better! It started with a morning crepe and two awesome gals down at the Vancouver Farmers Market. Then a walk around the Fire in the Park event supporting our local Fire Fighters Union and the Share House. A really talented drum band there in the park and then off to walk Main Street for Cruisin' the Gut 2012!
WOOP WHOOP! So much fun and so many beautiful cars and trucks.
Plus this evening I got to see an old friend from high school :)


Its been years and so much of life has gone by since I have seen Natalie. She and Brandon, her sweet husband of 3 years, came out to help me out with a lighting project.


Super exciting for us especially since they even got all dressed up in their wedding attire (IT STILL FITS!!!)  Lucky girl... I say that because I am not so sure mine does!


Anyways. Here are a few of my favorites. THANK YOU BRANDON AND NATALIE. You rock!
As a HUGE thank you if you get 15 of your friends/family to comment here on this blog post I will give you a free 8x10 of your favorite image. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment