January

Well, its a new year and a new beginning. In my soul searching in the last few months I have decided that I am going to fall back in love with my photography and be able to enjoy all the things I have wanted to do in the last year- and some new things as well! No more letting things go and giving up. Push though and make it happen!
What are me new years resolutions....this might sounds silly- Keep my Earrings! I just got my ears pierced and I want to keep them for an entire year. Let me explain- Last time they were pierced it lasted maybe a month. My ears just did not like having a foreign body in them.... So this time I want to make sure they last! :) So excited. Mainly because I have a itching to buy cuteness on Etsy such as these cute one from aubepine.

Anyway- in my search for my love of life and cute earrings you all get a screaming deal-
Any photo session that we can schedule and do in January is free! Yes! Free- session and free CD of high-res photos. It just doesn't get better than this. Be sure to share this with your friends and family. Let get together and capture some special moments!

1 comments:

StrawberrylandQueen said...

Unique resolution! I like it. I got my ears pierced as a kid but had a heck of a time because I am allergic to gold. The posts were coated with 14K gold and my earlobes did not react well. (This was before anyone realized I was allergic to gold...) To help keep your resolution pay attention to how your various earings feel in your ears. Some are made with gold, some silver, some stainless steel and some contain irritants like nickel. You might find your lobes like mine prefer certain metals over others. Hope this helps :D

Post a Comment